Cochrane is moving its editorial process to the online submission system Editorial Manager. If you have problems with these instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New review proposals
We are no longer accepting Review Proposal Forms.
Potential authors interested in submitting a review proposal to Cochrane Kidney and Transplant should log into Editorial Manager at https://www.editorialmanager.com/caaen/default.aspx and select Submit New Manuscript.
Please follow the instructions for authors on submitting new proposals.
- The steps indicate 'submit new manuscript' this is now an online form. Do NOT attach any files.
- Before submitting a proposal, all authors must check the Cochrane Library to ensure that their topic does not overlap with existing protocols or reviews.
- For the section, 'Why is it important to do this review?', please limit your response to 2 to 3 short paragraphs.
If we are interested in your proposal we will invite you to submit a full proposal via the online form within Editorial Manager.
Submitting or resubmitting your protocol or review
Existing authors who are ready to submit their protocol or review:
- Open your review in RevMan Web. Submit Current Version on the Dashboard. On your desktop save: (1) the PDF and (2) the zip package.
- Either log into Editorial Manager at https://www.editorialmanager.com/caaen/default.aspx or access via the link provided to you previously. On the main menu select the appropriate link, either My invited submissions or Submissions sent back to author.
- In the Actions column, select article type. Drag and drop (1) the PDF, followed by (2) the zip package. The PDF must be loaded first.
- Follow all directions to complete the title, co-authors and their affiliations.
- Build PDF for Approval. Do NOT refresh the page. View Submission (you don't need to save the file). Approve Submission/Approve Revision.
Additional help: author instructions on submitting drafts to Editorial Manager are available on the Cochrane Training website (see: Submit the first draft of your protocol, review or update to Editorial Manager).