If you have problems with these instructions, please do not contact the Editorial Office.
1. Please email your question (and screenshot) to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Additional help: author instructions on submitting drafts to Editorial Manager are available on the Cochrane Training website (see: Submit the first draft of your protocol, review or update to Editorial Manager).
Submitting or resubmitting your protocol or review drafts
Existing authors who are ready to submit drafts of their protocol or review:
Step 1 in RevMan Web
- Open your review in RevMan Web.
- Submit Current Version on the Dashboard.
- On your desktop save: (1) the PDF and (2) the zip package.
Step 2 in Editorial Manager
- Log into Editorial Manager (or access via the link provided to you in your registration email).
- Main Menu, select either My invited submissions or Submissions sent back to author. Select your article.
- Actions column, select article type. Drag and drop the PDF ONLY. The zip package is no longer required to be added.
- Follow all directions to complete the title, co-authors and their affiliations. It is important that these are correct as they will be sent emails immediately for the Declarations of Interest via Convey.
- Build PDF for Approval. Do NOT refresh the page.
- View Submission (you don't need to save the file).
- Approve Submission/Approve Revision.
Cochrane has embarked on an important change programme to transform the way we produce the high-quality, independent and timely evidence. The new model is designed to ensure Cochrane remains viable, sustainable, and focused on the greatest global health and care challenges now and into the future. As part of the new model we are implementing a Central Editorial Service to streamline the editorial process.
We are very grateful to everyone who contributes their time and expertise to Cochrane Kidney and Transplant. We encourage you to look out for further communications about Cochrane's plans for the future and new opportunities to get involved. You can stay connected by: