If you have problems with these instructions, please do not contact the Editorial Office.
1. Please email your question (and screenshot) to contact email@example.com
2. Additional help: author instructions on submitting drafts to Editorial Manager are available on the Cochrane Training website (see: Submit the first draft of your protocol, review or update to Editorial Manager).
Submitting or resubmitting your protocol or review drafts
Existing authors who are ready to submit drafts of their protocol or review:
Step 1 in RevMan Web
- Open your review in RevMan Web.
- Submit Current Version on the Dashboard.
- On your desktop save: (1) the PDF and (2) the zip package.
Step 2 in Editorial Manager
- Log into Editorial Manager (or access via the link provided to you in your registration email).
- Main Menu, select either My invited submissions or Submissions sent back to author. Select your article.
- Actions column, select article type. Drag and drop the PDF ONLY. The zip package is no longer required to be added.
- Follow all directions to complete the title, co-authors and their affiliations. It is important that these are correct as they will be sent emails immediately for the Declarations of Interest via Convey.
- Build PDF for Approval. Do NOT refresh the page.
- View Submission (you don't need to save the file).
- Approve Submission/Approve Revision.